Friday, February 8, 2008

Chinese New Year

today is the 2nd day of CNY, meaning the 2nd day of public holday for everyone!! except me!! haha. lots of things need to be done during past-present-future few days. i was attending for my 2nd intervew for UiTM last tues, and it all turned out VERY sarcastic situation to me. thought it was just another simple intervew like the two i experienced before, KPLI n SLAB UM. but, they all were n were just different. hopefully, something wonderful might happen. hehe

this time, the instinct to success in that intervew is so vague. am not really sure what the outcome will be. well, for KPLI n SLAB UM, I did success. but I rejected the KPLI for SLAB UM. but now, if and only if I success for the UiTM, then it will be the time for me to reject SLAB UM. but, it will be only if I success for the UiTM. hahaha

so, peeps. wish me luck k! tomorrow or mabe today, I'm going to the nearest salloon to get my hair cut. need some changing in my hair style. it already strike to my waist. I want my hair to be shorter, up from my shoulders.

shoulder..

shoulder..

shoulder + waist = shoulderwaist = am jaded

*erk.. no connection at all but this is my blog so it all depends on my liking.. hakhakhak.. am jaded, seriously* wuwuwu

0 comments: